Tasks & Responsibilities
Troubleshooting & preventive maintenance
Assist customers with their possible machine related issues, both remote communication and onsite visits.
Occasionally you will install upgrades and modifications at customers’ site worldwide.
Provide customer with correct knowledge transfer and listen to their requirements.
Give training to customers in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting the systems.
Assist your Customer Support colleagues and if needed Manufacturing colleagues.
- Technical Degree in an electrical, mechanical or mechatronics area
- 1+ year of relevant working experience
- You have an independent firm personality, a great sense of responsibility, good analytical skills and a team spirit
- You have feeling for commercial aspects, organizational talent and a customer focused representative attitude;
- English written and spoken, and preferably Dutch/German
- Occassional worldwide travel, if needed several weeks in a row.
- Experienced with working in an international environment and cultural challenges
What do we offer?
Permanent contract with an appealing salary
25 vacation days and holiday allowance, travel allowance for daily commute, flexible working hours and working from home options
Training & Development Program
Dutch courses, workshops, integration tools and vitality package
Visa, relocation budget, housing assistance, airport pick-up, social registration, group discount on medical insurance, 30% tax benefit, banking, Dutch course
R² social events
From team activities to culinary evenings for employee and family
Are you ready to explore your future in the Dutch high-tech industry? We would like to meet you and dive into your background and ambitions together!