Job in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
- MSc in Electromagnetics/Antenna Design
- 6 year of relevant experience in industry or PhD in Electromagnetics/Antenna Design + 1 year of relevant experience in industry or Post-Doctoral Research qualification in Electromagnetics/Antenna Design
- Feasibility analysis using advanced materials and design concepts
- Strong background in electromagnetics and antenna theory applied to wireless communication systems
- Working knowledge with advanced numerical modeling techniques and commercially available computational electromagnetic software packages (CST Microwave Studio) are desired
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a fast moving start-up team
- Good writing and oral communication skills in the main languages used: English (essential and required), Dutch desired
- A proactive and self-directed management of project deliverables, along with excellent responsiveness towards customers, is essential
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
|Education Backgrounds:||Electrical Engineering|
|Education Level:||Postgraduate (Masters)|
|Experience:||10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||Antenna, Electromagnetics, Antenna Design|