Engineer Power Electronics
Job in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Engineer Power Electronics / Mechatronics
As engineer you will take part in our product development of high frequency power electronics from 100W to 50kW. You are part of a multi-disciplinary R & D team that develops products for autonomous use in the maritime and mobile energy market.
You will work in close cooperation with the other hard- and software engineers on the latest innovations in power electronic products. The team works on projects from product idea up to delivery of the final product. Your assignments range from designing new circuitry, evaluating components and sub-circuits, performing tests on the products and create improvement proposals.
In this role you will work on hardware and/or software but also all the other parts of product development will be addressed; proto typing, compliance testing, documentation and production start-up. This position is a great opportunity to learn the full product development cycle.
- BSc thought and work level
- You have relevant work experience
- Knowledge of and experience with areas such as embedded software controls, SMPS, magnetics design, simulation, EMC and concept / topology development is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Allegro PCB design and Matlab are a pre
- Good written and oral communication skills English, Dutch is an extra
- We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, analytical set, a hands-on mentality and result-and quality-oriented.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
|Education Backgrounds:||Electrical Engineering|
Analog Power Supply
Electronics / Components
|Education Level:||Undergraduate (Bachelors)
|Experience:||10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Amsterdam, Netherlands|