Mechanical & dynamics FEM expert
Job in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
- You are contributing to Mechatronic Products and Equipment Creation projects by performing Finite Element Analyses Supporting the development of products and equipment using numerical methods. This will require interaction with the mechanical engineering team using your thorough knowledge of and several year’s experience with ANSYS software and MATlab/Simulink Optimize designs and concepts together with colleagues in projects based on your expertise in FEM
- You are part of mechatronics is a department in which five competence groups focus on delivering diverse high level technological contributions to Mechatronics projects. Technological contributions within projects include system architecture and integration, concept development, design of electro-magnetic actuators, acoustics, tribology and FEM.
- M.Sc. or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics
- 3-5 years of experience with Finite Element Analysis and an expert understanding of application of FEM including limitations and boundary conditions of the method to predict reality
- Ability to make fast assessments based on simplified methods on correctness of complex FEM approaches
- Understanding of product and equipment design as well as mechanical and dynamic behaviour
- Passion for technology, interest in applications
- Great ability to give advice and alternative options to your mechanical design colleagues to improve their design in order to meet challenging requirements
- A customer centric attitude, interest in executing R&D projects for customers
- You are flexible and cooperativ
- You have a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
|Education Backgrounds:||Mechanical Engineering
|Education Level:||Undergraduate (Bachelors)
|Experience:||10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||R&D, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Finite Element Analysis, FEM, ANSYS, MATlab, Simulink|