Noise & Vibration Engineer / Researcher
Job in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
- You will be working as a member of the development team for automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains.
- You are responsible for simulations with regards to powertrain NVH performance.
- You participate in modeling strategy definition, model setup, processing, analysis and follow-up of simulations throughout development projects.
- You are the contact person for a range of NVH topics and projects.
- You participate in product development and problem solving processes as a contributor of technical information about the products.
- You present results, propose design changes, and communicate recommended solutions to project management teams.
- You work effectively within a team to develop and improve NVH methods, processes.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or equivalent by experience.
- You have prior experience in NVH-simulations.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics (preferably in an automotive environment).
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
|Education Backgrounds:||Automotive Engineering
|Specialties:||Acoustics / Vibration Technology
|Education Level:||Postgraduate (Masters)
|Experience:||0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|