job in Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest minds available.
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
- Interacting with Research and D&E groups in order to determine opportunities to establish patent rights and assess potential patent risks.
- Autonomously managing a patent portfolio in one or more technical fields, including filing and prosecution of patent rights worldwide as well as reporting on and regular pruning of the patent portfolio.
- Determine risks posed by third party patent portfolios and mitigate identified risks. Assist in court cases if needed.
- Provide objective, informed and legally competent advice and direction to the management of regarding intellectual property rights, opportunities, risks and liabilities in consultation with a more experienced patent attorney.
- You have a MSc degree in physics, mechanics, electrical engineering or similar technical field. You are a qualified Dutch and/or European Patent Attorney or are in an advanced state of qualifying.
- Technical experience in optics, mechatronics or similar field.
- Solid basic experience in handling IP matters in industry or IP law firm.
- EStrong English language skills.
- Dutch language skills preferred.
- Being able to go into detail, but having the helicopter view when necessary.
- Strong analytical and good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Decisive and self-initiating.
- Good “sparring partner” to inventors.
- Pro-active and customer-friendly mindset.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below