RF IC Design Engineer
job in Nijmegen, the Netherlands
As RFIC Design Engineer, you will be responsible for design and development of integrated RFFE ICs which are used in Front End Modules for cellular/wireless applications. You translate ideas and challenging RF specifications into product solutions within an agreed time schedule. Your designs will compete with other best-in-class solutions on a global level, and you know what properties are attractive for customers. As a RFIC Design Engineer, you will play a significant role in designing RFIC solutions for rapidly expanding markets in 4G and 5G, bringing competitive RFFE Module solutions and delivering commercial samples according agreed milestones with our customers.
- Bachelors degree in Science, Engineering, or related field;
- 5+ years RF/analog-ASIC design, verification, or related work experience;
- In-depth understanding of RFIC/RF circuit design in CMOS at process nodes of 180nm and smaller, Design tools and simulators, (Cadence, ADS and similar tools) layout design, functional verification methodologies and Characterizations;
- Experience and interest in RF Module Design & Application is desired;
- Experience with front-end RF block design used in RF-FEM (front end module);
- RF IC design experience with RF LNA, PA, Switches in GaAs and SOI technology both circuit and physical design and layout extraction/EM;
- Expertise in Analog/Mixed signal circuit design for Voltage / Current references, Operational Amplifiers, ADC/DAC;
- Digital interface circuits, control loops etc;
- Knowledge of Wireless Connectivity Technologies.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below