job in Nijmegen, the Netherlands
- Mechanical, thermal and thermo-mechanical numerical simulation of RF-modules (heterogeneously integrated system in package), for better understanding of production processes and prediction of reliability;
- Implementation of the results in improvements to packages and processes;
- Development and improvement of modules packaging platforms;
- Organise material charactization for simulation at external institutes.
- Engineering degree in material-science, manufacturing-technology, mechanical engineering or physics.
- 5 years, finite element analysis, material characterization, component/systems manufacturer;
- Numerical simulation/finite element analysis;
- Very good material-scientific knowledge of metals, ceramics and polymers;
- Expert in material charactization;
- Good knowledge of the electronic manufacturing processes (SMD assembly, flip-chip assembly, molding) and packaging;
- Basic knowledge of statistical methods (SPC) and of electrical engineering;
- Excellent English skills required;
- Assertiveness, poise and ability to work in a team;
- Willingness to travel required (mainly China, South Korea and USA).
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below