Job in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest minds available.
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
A CFD Analysis Engineer performs a wide variety of simulations. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) models are utilized to directly impact engine design for cooling, lubrication, and ventilation systems. Additionally, conjugate heat transfer simulations are utilized to predict engine, exhaust and turbocharger temperatures and heat rejection, including underhood simulations to predict engine component temperatures. Development of new and existing procedures in the above domains is also a core responsibility.
- Develop rocket engine component CFD models based on interaction with the design and engine system analysis team
- Use CFD to support test activities
- CFD simulations
- Lead or assist in the development or enhancement of standard analysis procedures and/or tools to improve prediction, fidelity and/or execution speed
- Build and exercise analytical models for internal combustion engines using 3D CFD software such as STAR-CCM+, Fluent or similar tools
- Document and communicate analysis results to the team
- Develop best practices for analysis methods
- Provide guidance to design engineers to improve the performance of designs
- Provide accurate and detailed reports of CFD results.Ensure that product design and performance meets technical and functional requirements.
- Aid in development of new method and technology for CFD analysis.
- BS or MS in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with coursework in heat transfer and fluid mechanics preferred
- 2+ years of experience with CFD analysis of propulsion related systems
- Experience with STAR-CCM+ or Fluent CFD software and optimization tools
- Experience with programming in Java, Python or equivalent languages
- Experience with turbomachinery and internal flow CFD simulations
- High level of interpersonal skills to work independently and effectively with others
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
|Education Backgrounds:||Aerospace Engineering
|Education Level:||Undergraduate (Bachelors)
|Experience:||0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||STAR-CCM+, CFD, Python, Linux, fluids, aerospace, engineer, mechanical, combustion, design|