Researcher Micro / Nano Instruments
Job in The Hague Area Netherlands
Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
You will become responsible for the research, designing, fabricating and testing of prototype micro and nano instruments and tools.
- PhD in Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Micro / Nanotechnology or Mechatronics
- Based on customer requirements you're able to translate a customers request into a precision instrument that can measure and verify the specs on micro and nano scale dimenstions.
- You have been working in clean rooms and know how to build a setup to test or verify and conduct an experiment on micro / nano scale.
- You have experience in lithography, etching, precision mechatronics, near field optics or mems / lab on chip technologies
- You will be able to work with AFM, SEM or TEM and have experience with conducting experiments during PhD or Post-Doc.
- Taking initiative
- Experimental / practical oriented
- Self starter
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Micro / Nano Technology
|Education Level:||Postgraduate (Masters)
|Experience:||0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||The Hague Area, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||AFM, SEM, TEM, Material Science, Optics, MEMS, Nano, micro, technology, research, phd, post-doc, imaging, lithographie, experimental physics|