Mechanical Design Engineer (Medical Devices)
Job in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest minds available.
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
We design, build, test and install high-tech systems and medical devices in a wide variety of applications, from blood analysis devices to automated scanning. In this particular market we employ a large variety of competencies from concept development all the way to serial production.
- You will be responsible for the product’s technical roadmap inputs and different advanced research activities
- Manage projects, implement improvements and investigation of production process deviations
- Design and assemble medical parts in a close cooperatiion with the production department
- Design feasibility of potential solutions, design options and decision.
- Optimize manufacturing processes of medical devices to increase effectiveness, robustness and compliance
- Translate business needs into the mechanical design
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Mechanical engineering with at least 5 years of working experience as a mechanical design/lead engineer, preferably having experience in medical product development
- Knowledge of 3D CAD (Solidworks) is a must
- knowledge of precision engineering principles, analysis methods and DFX
- You are a team player
- You obtain outstanding analytical skills
- You are creative and can translate technical needs into the customer expectations
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about what you do.
- You have great communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
|Education Backgrounds:||Biomedical Science
|Specialties:||CAE / CAD / CAA
|Education Level:||Undergraduate (Bachelors)
|Experience:||2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||3D CAD, Solidworks, DFX, medical devices|