In the role of Mechanical Lead Engineer, you will work within a multidisciplinary engineering team. The work is usually project-based and you will thus come into contact with a wide variety of products and technologies for very different companies and industries; from innovative startups to large OEMs.
The projects for our clients range from the creation and development of an initial concept idea to the possible concrete physical realisation. From projects with a focus on the development of a sub-product or process to projects with overall final responsibility.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Leading role in the execution of projects
You are point of contact for the client and you lead the entire mechanical design
You lead a team of mechanical engineers
but you are also able to work closely with other disciplines and potential suppliers
You oversee the implementation by others and are able to perform and check complex structural calculations
You are familiar with and can work within modern quality systems and associated documentation methods
You have a deep understanding of cost structure and can operate tightly within a project scope
You have experience in the manufacturing industry
and are familiar with the latest developments within the relevant fields
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering supplemented by relevant business training and project management
- At least 6+ year of relevant working experience in mechanical engineering
- Experience as a Lead Engineer in a machine building industry
- Skilled in 3D CAD – preferably NX or Solidworks
- Pleasure in team leadership, project leadership and project management.
- Self-starting, takes initiative
- Strongly analytical
- Works systematically and methodically
- Takes responsibility and shows ownership
What do we offer?
Permanent contract with an appealing salary
25 vacation days and holiday allowance, travel allowance for daily commute, flexible working hours and working from home options
Training & Development Program
Dutch courses, workshops, integration tools and vitality package
Visa, relocation budget, housing assistance, airport pick-up, social registration, group discount on medical insurance, 30% tax benefit, banking
R² social events
From team activities to culinary evenings for employee and family
Are you ready to explore your future in the Dutch high-tech industry? We would like to meet you and dive into your background and ambitions together!