Are you passionate about and experienced in mechatronics and dynamics? Would you like to contribute to the development of the advanced mechatronics (sub)systems of our High Tech clients? Then this is your chance!
Tasks & Responsibilities
Your job embodies specification, design, technical budget analysis, critical component selection, integration, test planning and test execution, with the emphasis on dynamics, functional performance, signal analysis, functional integration and troubleshooting.
Contribute to the design of the mechatronics architecture or function of a module
Generate models or simulations in Advanced Simulation
in MATLAB and Simulink that analyze expected performance
Work in multidisciplinary project teams
aimed at design of a mechatronics module or function
Integration and test of the mechatronic modules
planning and execution.
Interface towards other projects, sectors and mechatronics and suppliers
Documentation of specifications, design, and test results
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Pre if a Master or specialization in Mechatronics, Dynamics or Physics
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in system design
- Experience in MATLAB, Simulink, robot control, servo design, actuator design
- Pre if experience in CAD, thermal analysis, FEA, materials or other modelling tools
- Team player
- Strong analytical ability with pragmatic attitude
- Good communication skills and excellent stakeholder management
What do we offer?
Permanent contract with an appealing salary
25 vacation days and holiday allowance, travel allowance for daily commute, flexible working hours and working from home options
Training & Development Program
Dutch courses, workshops, integration tools and vitality package
Visa, relocation budget, housing assistance, airport pick-up, social registration, group discount on medical insurance, 30% tax benefit, banking
R² social events
From team activities to culinary evenings for employee and family
Are you ready to explore your future in the Dutch high-tech industry? We would like to meet you and dive into your background and ambitions together!