As Electronics Hardware Designer you will play a central role in our electronics department regarding PCB design and in eventual integration of printed circuit boards in our systems. You will be responsible for defining requirements, designing hardware specification, which includes PCB schematics design, PCB (layout) routing and building & maintaining the component library. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding design, testing and integration. In the projects, you work together with the electronics architect and designers of all disciplines (software, mechatronics, mechanics).
Tasks & Responsibilities
Schematic design, documentation and entry
Key component selection (including FPGA)
Carrying out simulations wrt signal integrity
Testing and debugging of boards
Design for testability (DFT)
Implementing and testing high speed communication links
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3+ years of experience in PCB/PCA design
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Designer and Layout or comparable tooling
- Experience with digital and/or analog electronics
- Basic knowledge about board manufacturing flows
- Experience with mechatronics is a plus!
- Good in time management and setting priorities
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field
What do we offer?
Permanent contract with an appealing salary
25 vacation days and holiday allowance, travel allowance for daily commute, flexible working hours and working from home options
Training & Development Program
Dutch courses, workshops, integration tools and vitality package
Visa, relocation budget, housing assistance, airport pick-up, social registration, group discount on medical insurance, 30% tax benefit, banking
R² social events
From team activities to culinary evenings for employee and family
Are you ready to explore your future in the Dutch high-tech industry? We would like to meet you and dive into your background and ambitions together!