Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for various projects where you take care of the engineering of mechanical installations. As an Engineer, you will work on regular HVAC installations but you will also design customer-specific installations.
The projects and installations you design are diverse in nature. One moment you are working on various projects within the utility sector, such as an office building or a logistics location, but at other times you are working on complex projects. This might include renovations or new construction projects within healthcare, laboratories or industry.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Dealing with issues from our regular clients with beautiful and complex technologies that you can get your teeth into. You will be in direct contact with the client, advising them on installations and making decisions.
- You work closely together with other mechanical engineers and modellers as well as with engineers from other disciplines and colleagues in the implementation. Together, you provide design and support in the realisation of new construction and renovation projects.
- You regularly collaborate with other design team members such as the architect and consultants. Everyone is responsible for part of the design, which is why your communication skills are essential.
- As an Engineer, you will help take the department to the next level. You supervise trainees, graduates, trainees or junior engineers.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (technical diploma is optional)
- You have experience as a mechanical engineer in building-related installations (utilities).
- You are familiar with relevant ISO and NEN standards and software such as VABI, AutoCAD and Revit.
- You have good communication skills and a good command of the Dutch or Afrikaans language.
- You are structured, work in an orderly manner and record assumptions and decisions well.
What do we offer?
Permanent contract with an appealing salary
25 vacation days and holiday allowance, travel allowance for daily commute, flexible working hours and working from home options
Training & Development Program
Dutch courses, workshops, integration tools and vitality package
Visa, relocation budget, housing assistance, airport pick-up, social registration, group discount on medical insurance, 30% tax benefit, banking, Dutch course
R² social events
From team activities to culinary evenings for employee and family
Are you ready to explore your future at Europe’s leader in technical services? We would like to meet you and dive into your background and ambitions together!