We are constantly extending our group of Nanotechnology specialists who assist our clients in the development of products and processes in various technical industries on a project basis. As a Nanotechnologist you adapt your in-depth scientific expertise to industrial R&D environments, where you support customers in their innovations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the research, designing, fabricating and testing
of prototype micro and nano instruments and tools
Microfabrication & Modelling
Material Science & Characterization
Process & Equipment Development
- PhD in Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Micro / Nanotechnology or Mechatronics
- You will be able to work with AFM, SEM or TEM and have experience with conducting experiments during PhD or Post-Doc
- You have experience in lithography, etching, precision mechatronics, near field optics or mems / lab on chip technologies
- Based upon customer requirements you are able to translate a customers request into the design of a precision instrument that can measure and verify the specs on micro and nano
- Taking initiative
- Experimental / practical oriented
- Self starter
What do we offer?
Permanent contract with an appealing salary
25 vacation days and holiday allowance, travel allowance for daily commute, flexible working hours and working from home options
Training & Development Program
Dutch courses, workshops, integration tools and vitality package
Visa, relocation budget, housing assistance, airport pick-up, social registration, group discount on medical insurance, 30% tax benefit, banking
R² social events
From team activities to culinary evenings for employee and family
Are you ready to explore your future in the Dutch high-tech industry? We would like to meet you and dive into your background and ambitions together!